Despite spending over 35 years in the industry Rogers passion for improving organisational behaviour for the benefit of all stakeholders has never waned. Starting out in the Safety environment after a traumatic work injury to a family member Roger soon learnt the importance of integrating all business process into meeting organisational goals for the betterment of individuals, the company and society in general.
Rogers strategic approach is a combination of a creative mind, full understanding of organisational impacts, experience within the business sector and a drive for innovation. Having a full understanding of the challenges involved in the complexities of designing and implementing systems allows him to focus on the practical ways of ensuring success.
- Master in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma Occupational Hazard Management
- Graduate Diploma in Social Science (Health Counselling)
- Graduate Certificate Environmental and Business Management (current)
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment, TAE40110
- Certified Safety Auditor CSA Ltd
- Quality Safety Auditor (External) RoSPA (United Kingdom)
- Certificate of training, Quality Safety Auditing RoSPA (United Kingdom)
- Radiation Safety – Fixed gauges (Sources & XRAYS)