Lee-Anne is a passionate believer in the need for education and knowledge to be the basis for developing new and successful ideas to improve your business sustainability. After 30 years of specialising in many facets of organisational systems and behaviour she also understand the importance of considering Human factors in the design and implementation of business culture and process.
Lee-Anne’s strength lies in her analytic ability complimented by her attention to detail to provide a comprehensive systematic approach.
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Human Factors and Safety Management Systems UniSA
- Graduate Diploma Nursing (Occupational Health &Safety) UniSA
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
- RABQSA – TL: Leading management system audit teams
- RABQSA- AU : Management system auditing
- RABQSA – OH : Auditing OHS management systems
- Usability Mapping (UX document engineering)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.