Lee-Anne is a passionate believer in the need for education and knowledge to be the basis for developing new and successful ideas to improve your business sustainability. After 30 years of specialising in many facets of organisational systems and behaviour she also understand the importance of considering Human factors in the design and implementation of business culture and process.
Lee-Anne’s strength lies in her analytic ability complimented by her attention to detail to provide a comprehensive systematic approach.
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Human Factors and Safety Management Systems UniSA
- Graduate Diploma Nursing (Occupational Health &Safety) UniSA
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
- RABQSA – TL: Leading management system audit teams
- RABQSA- AU : Management system auditing
- RABQSA – OH : Auditing OHS management systems